Veterinary use approval
PhotoACTIVE has become the world’s first permanent coating to obtain NF EN 14675 certification, which is equivalent to the EN 14476 standard but intended for the veterinary field. The testing was carried out by the French laboratory Inovalys, specialized in animal health. You can download the test here.
The virus tested is a herpesvirus, specifically equine rhinopneumonitis virus type 1 (EHV-1), which causes several million euros in damages and compensation each year in the equestrian sector in France, including competition cancellations, veterinary care, and mortality in breeding farms.
We are currently conducting a full-scale experiment at the Equine Clinic of Champ du Perier (Neyron, Ain 01), and you can follow the results here.
PhotoACTIVE is a residual disinfection product that uses photocatalysis technology to kill germs on surfaces. Here are some advantages of using PhotoACTIVE:
- Effectiveness: Residual disinfection products are designed to kill germs on surfaces for an extended period. This means that even after application, the product continues to kill bacteria, viruses, and fungi on the treated surface.
- Durability: PhotoACTIVE has a prolonged lifespan, making it more convenient to use than traditional disinfectants. It is applied only once and continues to protect the treated surface for an extended period. PhotoACTIVE lasts for over a year!
- Ease of use: Applying PhotoACTIVE does not require any disruption to your business.
- Safety: PhotoACTIVE is safe for people and pets. It is certified as food-safe and has been awarded the OekoTex 100 label.
- Versatility: PhotoACTIVE can be used on a variety of surfaces, including plastic, metal, glass, and wood. It can also be used in a variety of settings, such as homes, schools, hospitals, restaurants, and offices.
In summary, the benefits of using PhotoACTIVE include prolonged effectiveness, durability, ease of use, safety, and versatility.